Sunday, April 28, 2013

"Johnathan LeMasters" Flat Staney went shopping! :)

Hi Johnathan,
        I've been having a really great time here in Tennessee. I think you made a great choice sending me to Grandma Sheila. Grandma showed me where she worked at in Wal-Mart's deli, and introduced me to her fellow co-workers and friends. We went shopping while we were there. I picked out some heathy foods for Grandma Sheila and Uncle John to eat. I picked out Bannana's,  peanut butter crackers,  honey nut cherrios and some chocolate milk.
       Uncle John told me lots of fun storys about all the great times you two shared together. He wanted me to play the Playstation 3 with him, so we played the sonic game he bought for you and brother. I didnt get to see your Uncle John much he was at work alot, but when he was there i had lots of fun with him. I almost forgot to tell you about church. I got to sing songs with alot of really nice people that loved to have me there. They even invited me back to visit anytime.
       It rained alot while i was here so we havent been able to make it to the water falls. We tryed to upload some pictures and  had problems so we will send them all with Flat Stanley on his way home. Grandma and Uncle John love you Johnathan, thanks for sending Flat Stanley.

No comments:

Post a Comment